Monday 27 March 2017

The town where I live

Lesson Plan:
Students develop competence in Knowledge and interaction with the physical world by reading and
understanding different statements about a town and then writing a paragraph about their own town.When you are teaching places of interest in your local community it could be enriching to encourage them to tell personal stories about these places: The hospital I was born in, the park where I go skating with my friends, the cinema I go to with my dad, the train station where I say goodbye to my brother.
Level:
Primary grade 4
Objectives
To read and understand different facts and statements about a town.
To interact with classmates.
To write about where you live.
Target language
Vocabulary:
bus station, park, sports centre, swimming pool, train station; city, country, town, village; bikes, favourite places, festivals, gymnastics, kites, picnic, sports, transport, cinema, hospital, museum,
park, shopping centre,
Structures:
In my town, there is a bus station. Let’s go to the museum. I go to school on foot/ by bus.
I like taking photographs. Is there a (cinema)? Yes, there is/are. / No, there isn’t/aren`t
There’s a/There isn’t. There’s a/There isn’t a park.


No comments:

Post a Comment